Do i need to explore another internet browser in addition to Microsoft Web browsers?
eleven. Yes, but the site is designed to be used with Microsoft Internet Explorer. The System Requirements page identifies the specific versions recommended. The Web pages may not display or function correctly with other browsers.
12. Can i explore another type of sorts of Microsoft Internet browsers? Yes, but the site is designed to be used with specific versions of Internet Explorer. The System Requirements page identifies the recommended versions. The Web pages may not display or function correctly with a version not listed on the System Requirements page.
thirteen. The length of time must i end up being lifeless before the webpages immediately logs me personally from? For security reasons, you will be logged off if you are inactive (you do not use your mouse or keyboard) for 30 minutes. Never leave the NSLDS Web site open on an unattended computer. You are personally responsible to make sure that access to the site is always secured.
fourteen. As to why am We sense a slow impulse? There can be several reasons why a user may experience a slow response time. First, you may be connected to the site by a slow modem. If this is the case, upgrading to a faster modem is highly recommended. If you are using the site during peak usage time (around 10 am weekdays) you might consider using the site during off-peak hours when response times should be faster.
Your own earlier course is instantly disconnected
15. In the event the webpages tells me it is not answering, what can i manage? You are probably using the site during a period of high usage. It is recommended that you try the site at a non-peak time. If the problem persists, call the NSLDS Customer Support Center at 1-800-999-8219 Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 9:00 pm ET.
sixteen. Exactly why are the new image or images maybe not searching? You may have the graphics or picture option setting on your browser turned off. Consult your browser’s Help for details on setting this option.
17. How come the pictures and you will picture are available washed out or blurry? There are a few reasons why this may happen. First, you may have your display set to a minimal number of colors. Also, you should have your display set at the highest possible resolution possible. We recommend a resolution of at least 800×600.
Also comprehend the System Requirements webpage to possess info on configuring their browser
18. As to the reasons cannot I look at the entire webpage to my Desktop computer? Some pages are too large to be viewed entirely on one screen. However, you can increase the amount of a Web page that you can see by setting your display to maximum resolution.
19. How come my session freeze sometimes? Session crashes are usually caused by problems with the user’s PC. This can be especially true if the user has an older computer with a slow processor and a small amount of memory. We recommend closing all other applications when using your browser in order to free system memory. If this does not work, you should reboot your computer and try again. You may want to consider adding memory to your PC and removing applications from your start-up file.
20. Whenever my personal pc crashes, how do i re-introduce link with your website? Ought i call anyone to diary me out-of? Just log on to the site again. You do not need to call someone to log you off.
21. Why are pages being displayed that have in the past viewed articles? Your browser can store copies of previously visited pages in a cache file on your computer. https://installmentloanstexas.net/ This means that pages may be redisplayed from the cache with old content rather than being displayed with the requested information. The caching of pages is dependent on the cache setting in your browser configuration. Refreshing can be forced by using the browser’s Refresh/Reload button; this requests the new information from NSLDS and ignores the computer’s cache. Clearing the browser’s cache can relieve this problem.